STRENGTHEN YOUR COURAGE
The Native Americans believe that everyone comes into the world with certain predispositions and tools to develop and share those abilities with the world. It is up to the individual whether they will develop them or not. If one does not recognize their predispositions or calling, they may experience depression. On the other hand, if they follow the path of their calling, they will experience a sense of fulfillment, even if that path is full of challenges.
- Developing psychological and business competencies also involves diagnostics using psychometric tools. If you are interested in diagnostics regarding your maturity for assuming a business or social role, it’s valuable to be aware of your strengths and weaknesses, natural predispositions, and hidden motivations that either facilitate or hinder business development. It’s about the ability to “manage” oneself.
- Psychometric tools complement psychosocial competencies and psychological support necessary for better understanding your unique qualities and taking on new roles in life. If you represent a desirable configuration of personality traits and business-interpersonal competencies, and you only need a little support or direction for your skills, diagnostics using psychometric tools will help you achieve even greater qualities in both private and professional life.
I invite you to diagnostic debrief sessions where we will discuss the results of your individual reports together. I offer support using the diagnostic tool CliftonStrengths™ Talents and Strengths.
CliftonStrengths™ Talents and Strengths
CliftonStrengths®34 is an online assessment that diagnoses 34 talent themes based on positive psychology. This tool consists of two personalized reports: “Strengths Insight” and “Action Planning”. It is designed for:
- gaining a better understanding of one’s talents
- learning to recognize them in various professional and personal situations
- developing the habit of identifying the highlights and shadows of one’s talents
- expanding knowledge on how to counteract the shadows of one’s talents by noticing the dynamics that dominate between them.
For individuals interested in diagnosing their emotional and business maturity, as well as developing their psychosocial competencies.