STRENGTHEN YOUR COURAGE
The Native Americans believe that everyone comes into the world with certain predispositions and tools to develop and share those abilities with the world. It is up to the individual whether they will develop them or not. If one does not recognize their predispositions or calling, they may experience depression. On the other hand, if they follow the path of their calling, they will experience a sense of fulfillment, even if that path is full of challenges.
- Developing psychological and business competencies also involves diagnostics using psychometric tools. If you are interested in diagnostics regarding your maturity for assuming a business or social role, it’s valuable to be aware of your strengths and weaknesses, natural predispositions, and hidden motivations that either facilitate or hinder business development. It’s about the ability to “manage” oneself.
- Psychometric tools complement psychosocial competencies and psychological support necessary for better understanding your unique qualities and taking on new roles in life. If you represent a desirable configuration of personality traits and business-interpersonal competencies, and you only need a little support or direction for your skills, diagnostics using psychometric tools will help you achieve even greater qualities in both private and professional life.
I invite you to diagnostic debrief sessions where we will discuss the results of your individual reports together. I offer support using the psychometric tool FRIS® Thinking and Acting Styles.
FRIS® Thinking and Acting Styles
FRIS® is a licensed tool that serves as a solid foundation for developing soft skills. It is used to describe the diversity of thinking and acting styles based on 4 cognitive perspectives. This new Polish methodology provides insight into the natural predispositions of the individual, their coping strategies in new situations, problem-solving approaches, and identifies areas where they can best leverage their potential.
- Understanding your thinking style and that of others will help you comprehend and accept that not everyone excels in everything.
- You’ll understand why it can be challenging to communicate with others at times. You’ll receive guidance to better nurture relationships.
- Discover what makes you unique. Learn about the workings of your mind, resulting in your natural predispositions.
- Knowing the areas that bring you the most satisfaction, you can better plan your professional and personal development.
For individuals interested in diagnosing their emotional and business maturity, as well as developing their psychosocial competencies.