Each person may consciously and freely decide whether to provide their data or whether and to what extent they will use the service. The data administrator makes every effort to protect the collected personal data in accordance with national regulations and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU Official Journal L No. 119/1) – hereinafter referred to as „RODO”.
2. Personal data administrator
The data controller is Daria U Lewandowska, with its registered office in Wrocław, at 55/10 Ignacego Daszyńskiego Street, 50-310 Wrocław, Poland, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity – NIP 8981851522, REGON 020209351. Contact with the Personal Data Administrator is possible via phone: 668-464-643 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Data processing
Providing personal data is not a statutory requirement. Refusal to provide them may prevent the use of services. Data is processed to the minimum extent necessary to achieve one or more objectives. The company does not exceed the scope of data specified in a given form (newsletter, contact form, order, etc.).
4. Concluding contracts
If the User provides personal data for the purpose of entering into an agreement with Daria U Lewandowska, providing personal data is a condition for concluding this Agreement. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing this data will be the inability to conclude an agreement for services provided by Daria U Lewandowska.
5. Cookie files
As part of using the dariaulewandowska.com website, cookie files are used and stored on end-user devices. The cookies used by the administrator are safe for the user’s device.
The administrator uses two types of cookies:
Session cookies: These are stored on the user’s device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the retrieval of any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
Persistent cookies: These are stored on the user’s device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the browser session or turning off the device does not remove them from the user’s device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the retrieval of any personal data or any confidential information from the user’s device.
The user has the option to restrict or disable access to cookies on their device. If this option is used, full use of the dariaulewandowska.com website may not be possible.
6. Cookie purposes
1. Customizing the website content to the User’s individual preferences and optimizing the use of the website,
2. Conducting analyses and statistics to provide information on how the User uses the dariaulewandowska.com website, enabling the improvement of its structure and content,
3. Maintaining the User’s session, which records the User’s actions upon re-entering the website.
The data contained in cookies does not allow for the direct identification of a specific individual. They only allow the identification of the device that the User is utilizing. The extent of storing Cookies can be modified in the settings of the internet browser. This can also be used to entirely delete the data saved in the form of cookies.
7. The User’s Rights
- Right of access to personal data,
- Right to request a copy of processed personal data,
- Right to rectify and delete personal data,
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data,
- Right to request the transfer of processed personal data,
- Right to object,
- Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data,
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
8. External services / Data recipients
The company uses services of external entities to which personal data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
• payment operator – PayU S.A. with its registered office in Poznań, 60-166 Poznań, at 186 Grunwaldzka Street,
• hosting provider,
• accounting office,
• entity facilitating the operation and optimization of the com website.
9. Final provisions