DYNAMICS AND TALENT PARTNERSHIPS IN BUSINESS
How to identify your own talents, start managing them, organize your work, and communicate using your strengths?
“Whatever you can imagine, you will achieve your greatest successes when you shape your role in a way that allows you to frequently utilize your specific talents.” Marcus Buckingham
Self-awareness of one’s talents, as defined by the Gallup Institute, is our natural way of thinking, feeling, and behaving, and it significantly influences how we manage our own effectiveness. Conscious selection of daily tasks that align with our natural predispositions increases our motivation and engagement. Talent terminology is also a positive language to describe our unique needs. Working on strengths has broad applications in organizations worldwide, in the context of individual developmental work, as well as in building effective collaboration and open communication within a team. If you are looking for an intuitive path to develop your strengths in business, focus on consistently performing it excellently, and when a weakness interferes with the development of your talent, it’s worth improving it, but only to the extent that it does not hinder further growth.
- For Individuals
- For Leaders and Business Owners
- For Teams
What will you learn from me during our meeting?
- What emerges from your talent configuration?
- What are the needs arising from your talent dynamics?
- How to create developmental and educational situations for your talents?
- What kind of environment do you need to develop your talent patterns?
- What are your key motivational triggers, in which actions do you perform best, how do you approach problem-solving, and how do you communicate most effectively with people of similar and different talents?
- How to train your „ear” to pick up talents among coworkers, colleagues, and team members, and how to regulate the energy and engagement of these individuals?
- Why is it valuable to incorporate the language of strengths into your everyday vocabulary?
- How to build strategic talent partnerships that add energy rather than drain it?
- With whom is it worth building complementary partnerships?
- What actions can be implemented in organizations to promote and facilitate collaboration within strategic partnerships?
- How to find the best fit between people’s strengths in the team and the roles assigned to them in the workplace?
When is knowledge of talent and the use of the CliftonStrengths® tool particularly useful?
- When you want to work with an individual CliftonStrengths® talent profile
- When you want to understand the pattern of all 34 talents and the dynamics between them
- When you want to grasp the fundamental principles of a strengths-based development approach
- When you need to leverage your talents to find a range of solutions for your challenges in alignment with your values and strengths
- When you want to use the CliftonStrengths® tool in individual development activities such as career planning, personal effectiveness support, or building work engagement
- When you are seeking a tool in your daily work to effectively support others in transforming their talents towards strengths
- When you consciously and authentically aim to build partnerships and foster collaboration
- When you are searching for action strategies: devising a plan to build the effectiveness and engagement of individuals within a team and the entire team using the Talent Map and team talent knowledge